HPPSC Login: How To Login and Apply Online For HPPSC ExamsMay 18, 2022
In a notice posted on its website @hppsc hp gov, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced that it will conduct screening tests/ pre-tests during September and October. Here’s HPPSC Login: How To Login and Apply Online For HPPSC Exams.
It is the HPPSC exam calendar 2020 exam dates related to Himachal Pradesh’s Subordinate Allied Services, Lecturers, Managers, Regional Managers and Executive Officers, etc. Check out the official HPPSC exam dates for 2020 and 2021 in the PDF below. Listed below are HPPSC login information and the steps to apply to take the HPPSC exams.
Know More | How to Take Your Ride Into the Future
HPPSC Login: How To Apply
To Take HPPSC Exams 2020 After signing up with HPPSC, you will have access to your applications. To apply for HPPSC 2020, you must use the online application process. Applications received in any other way will not be accepted by the Commission and rejected immediately. To successfully apply for HPPSC 2020, follow the steps provided below.
- Please visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at hp psc hp gov to log in.
- If you scroll down to the bottom, you will see the Apply Online option on hp psc hp gov in 2020 login.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page where you can select from two options.
- First, go to the registration page, and click on ‘Online Application Registration’.
- By entering your name, gender, category, e-mail address, date of birth, and security question and answer, you will be able to register for HPPSC 2020.
- A user ID and password must be created as part of the registration process.
- Fill out the application form for HPPSC 2020 after completing the registration process.
- Fill out your personal information, such as your home address, parents’ names, cellphone number, etc.
- Tell us about your educational background and credentials.
- After that, you will be prompted to upload a scanned copy of your current passport-sized photo and signature. Each image should conform to the jpg format, and its size should not exceed 40 KB each.
- Following submitting all the details, you’ll have the opportunity to edit your application. You will not be able to make any changes to your application form after clicking on the ‘Continue’ button, so please check everything before clicking on that button.
- You must pay online for the application forms for HPPSC 2020.
- When you are asked to appear in the HPSSC 2020 screening test, you will need to submit the completed and attested HPSSC 2020 application form and the required documents.
- The candidate must apply for each post separately if they wish to apply for more than one. Examining each post also involves paying an examination fee in a prescribed manner.