How To Use Grammarly in Google Docs
What is Grammarly :
Before we use Grammarly we must know about Grammarly. Grammarly is an online writing tool that helps you to write mistakes free article, Email, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly everywhere else you find yourself writing.
Please not that those who are looking Grammarly for Google docs Review then this article for you. Read the article until bottom you will find all of your answer. We can use Grammarly on almost every site visited including Google Docs. From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the right words to precise yourself.
Grammarly was first introduced in 2008. It was founded by Alex Shevchenko and Max Lytvyn. Grammarly is owned by Grammarly Incorporated. The app is available on computers, with availability on Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers. The app can also be downloaded to Android and iOS devices. The Grammarly headquarters are located in San Francisco, CA.
Is there Grammarly for Google Docs?
Any Google Chrome user can use the Beta version of Grammarly within Google docs. It’s not the full Grammarly experience, but it will flag misspellings, some punctuation, and gives you access to a basic thesaurus.
Grammarly is Available for Google Docs
In the fall of 2018, Grammarly became available on Google Docs. Grammarly wants to be a neighborhood of everything you write. While many users type their important documents in a word processor (or in the Grammarly Editor), they know that Google Docs is where some of the most collaborative work gets done. That’s why they’ve released a beta version of Grammarly for Chrome in Google Docs to all users!
how to use Grammarly in Google docs?
1)- First, confirm you’re signed in to your Grammarly account and have the Chrome browser extension. Install Grammarly for Chrome if you haven’t already.
2)- When you open any document in Google Docs, you ought to see a pop-up letting you recognize you’ve been given access to the beta. Once you see that, check for the Grammarly logo within the bottom right corner. That means it’s working! (If the document you open is long, you may see a message asking you to confirm that you want to check the entire document.)
3)- Now, type away! Grammarly’s corrections and suggestions will appear as red underlines in your text, even as they are doing in our other products. Hover over each red underline to ascertain the suggestion, and click on to simply accept it.
Note:- If you want to use Grammarly Extension then you have to install it in your Chrome Browser for that you have to follow steps given below.
How To Install Grammarly Extension in Your Browser :
To install Grammarly Extension in your Chrome browser you have to follow these steps.
- 1)- Open Your Chrome Browser.
- 2)- Click on 3 dots Right on the Top.
- 3)- Select Setting Option.
- 4)- Click On the Arrow of Extension.
- 5)- Select Grammarly Extension.
- 6)- A Popup will appear Click on Add Extension.
- 7)- A Green G will be; Added to your Chrome.
Now your browser is ready to use the Grammarly Extension & now you can use Grammarly in your Google Docs
Note:- If you already use Grammarly for Chrome, you don’t need to do anything to enable Docs compatibility. Just confirm the add-on is up-to-date, open up a Doc, and begin using Grammarly’s features as was common.
Why make Grammarly work in Google Docs?
- Grammarly plans the products and updates with users in mind. There’s one feature request they’ve heard loud and clear — users love the Grammarly browser extension, they love Google Docs, and it would be awesome if the two worked together! It’s one of our most commonly requested features.
- Grammarly couldn’t just release any version of Grammarly into Google Docs. they wanted to make sure this was the feature our users dreamed of.
- Premium users of Grammarly have been testing our beta for, telling how much they love it and what they can do to make it better. Now Grammarly wants to give everyone the opportunity to test it out.